Thursday 18 September 2014

What Have I Been Doing This Summer?- #4 Eminem at Wembley

13th July- Eminem at Wembley Stadium


Hello guys!

Over the Summer, I have been doing a lot of things. Wimbledon, Color Run...the list goes on and you can read some of these posts here and here and here haha (if you are interested).

A few months prior to heading to Wembley, I was umm-ing and arr-ing over whether I could actually afford to go to see Eminem. It was £80 and we all know that isn't the cheapest price for a ticket to see someone live. However, I bit the bullet and gave ticketmaster alllllll my money ha! It was one of the best things I have ever done. Having the chance to experience Wembley all over again after running around it for the Color Run seemed like an opportunity not to turn down..however this time I was actually in the arena and It was simply incredible. 

I have never been in a stadium so big in all my life and once all the crowd gathered in and filled up near enough every seat and all the floor area, I was very overwhelmed (in a good way). Que loads of photos of the back of people's heads ha! Sorry not sorry.





Eminem performed amazing and I have never felt so gangster in all my life! haha! The crowd were going absolutely mental especially at all the old songs such as "My Name Is" and "Without Me". and even when Dr Dre decided to pop out for a few songs! My personal favourite was "Not Afraid" which were played nearer the end of the show. It was beautiful!

I had such a fantastic time and to share that atmosphere with a couple of my good friends were beyond amazing. To think I wasn't going to go because of the expense hah! Lesson learnt..if you want to do something just go for it!! 

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment