Monday 22 September 2014

Dior Addict Lip gloss- Beige Songe





Isn't it the most prettiest thing ever?! 

I know, I know, you are probably thinking yet another nude shade. However, I find that why pay a lot of money on something you won't wear a lot of the time. I said a few blog posts back that I am not the biggest lip gloss fan (Hypocrite xD), but this lip gloss is absolutely stunning on.

I bought this a year or so back, just before heading on the plane to Tenerife (holiday blues). It is the Dior Addict Gloss in "Beige Songe". It is another nude, but it has a slight baby pink tone to it with a subtle golden shimmer which hits the light beautifully. When applied it comes out light beige and the pink isn't too noticeable, so the pigmentation isn't strong at all. If applied on top of a light pink lipstick such as Charnelle by Dior (my favourite lipstick of all time) I think it would personally look amazing. Being a lip gloss, it isn't long lasting but what lip gloss lasts hours on the lips? 

I really like the brush applicator as well. It is basically similar to NARS' Lip glosses in the way it comes with an actual brush and not one of those dome foot spongy ones. This means you can pick up more of the product and apply it more precisely. It also makes blending into the lips much more better. 

I personally LOVE this lip gloss and Dior is my favourite brand of makeup, even though their products can be pricey. I bought this for £18 in the airport. They sell in stores for £22. You can browse the shades on the Debenhams website here

What is your favourite lip gloss?

No comments:

Post a Comment