Monday 21 July 2014

I AM BACK!

So..it surely has been a while!

October 2013 (as a matter of a fact) was my last blog post and since then I have been incredibly busy. What with beginning my first year at university and having an extortionate amount of work to do. My previous blog, which I created in late 2012- early 2013 had been something I could do in order to take my mind off other things and be creative, something of which I am not. Unfortunately starting uni aswell as other life things kind of got in the way and I lost a little of writing..blogging inspiration and I haven't posted in over 6 months! 

It is now Summer 2014 and I miss being part of the blogging community. I have still been reading blogs because i'm uber nosey but being able to write whatever I want and have people read it was something I loved and now something I want to re-experience.

So..I have created a new blog! :) Time for introductions...


HEY! I'm Rachel. A 20 year old "student"/ part time checkout girl (BLAH)! I study Microbiology at Nottingham Trent Uni and I am having a blast. 


Other than uni..I love anything beauty based. I am an avid MAC lipstick lover and I wish to expand my Chanel and Dior lip gloss collection. I am addicted to microchips, pizza and netflix but other than that I'm pretty darn boring! HA! 

Thanks for reading guys! Bring on the blog posts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment